DIYthemes have released a fresh version of their most famous blogging framework with few new changes and modification. Thesis 1.8.5 includes features like new author micro-format in post bylines so that it can pass the Google rich snippet tool without any error, allows to write basic HTML tags in widget title, improved navigation menu display in widget which shows vertical list of links and enhanced image caption section.
Apart form new changes, they have provided few fixes like preview working perfectly in new version of WordPress 3.4 in both, normal and multisites, improvised post image thumbnail handling in multisites on a large varieties of server setup and a sweet solution for Layout.css error message in multisites.
List Of Modification In New Thesis Version :
- Fresh update for author microformat in post bylines to pass the Google rich snippet tool without any hassle
- You can write basic HTML code in widget title
- Improvement in menu display via widget that shows normal vertical navigation menu like list of links
- Minor changes in image caption to support WP 3.4 (Earlier version had shortcode to display image caption)
List of Fixes In New Thesis WP Theme :
- Preview theme working in WordPress 3.4 for single or multisite installation
- Enhanced mutlisite post image thumbnail management on a huge variety of server setup
- Will not show layout.css error message in multisite dues to few user permissions
With the release of new version of Thesis WordPress theme, they have declared the release time of Thesis 2.0 version in August, 2012. And after that release, they will start building new skin and other features which can be added to thesis installed sites. To add varieties to your site, they will provide addons to enhance your design and add new features.
Personal License: $87
Developer’s License: $164